Volume contents
- 1 - Dalserf , Page 1 (start)
- 10 - Dalserf , Page 10
- 20 - Dalserf , Page 20
- 30 - Dalserf , Page 30
- 40 - Dalserf , Page 40
- 50 - Dalserf , Page 50
- 60 - Dalserf , Page 60
- 70 - Dalserf , Page 70
- 80 - Dalserf , Page 80
- 90 - Dalserf , Page 90
- 100 - Dalserf , Page 100
- 101 - Dalserf , Page 101 (end)
- 102 - Dalserf , Title Page
- 103 - Dalserf , Index
Continued entries/extra info
Mill Burn (Continued) XV111 Trace 4
At each bridge on the roads, both parish and trust, this burn passes under, the different road surveyors give the name "Mill Burn Bridge".
Every glen on this burn as well as almost the whole of the burn flows in the parish, is called a gill, after the burn name farm, or other property near there is not the least necessity to adopt the mode the name is given on the Estate Maps. It is well known as "Mill Burn", having every flow to it commonouly called the "Mill Burn Gill", this name differs from the way in which "Skelly Gill", (Trace 3 and 5 xv111-10) is used
Ordnance Survey - Lanark county, OS Name Books - Lanark county - Volume 20 - Parish of Dalserf, OS1/21/20
This volume contains information on place names found in the parish of Dalserf.
Ordnance Survey - Lanark county
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the county of Lanark, which is in the west of Scotland. The boundaries of the county were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.