Volume contents
- 1 - Dundee etc , Index
- 5 - Dundee etc , Page 5 (start)
- 9A - Dundee etc , loose page
- 10 - Dundee etc , Page 10
- 20 - Dundee etc , Page 20
- 30 - Dundee etc , Page 30
- 40 - Dundee etc , Page 40
- 50 - Dundee etc , Page 50
- 60 - Dundee etc , Page 60
- 70 - Dundee etc , Page 70
- 80 - Dundee etc , Page 80
- 90 - Dundee etc , Page 90
- 96 - Dundee etc , Page 96 (end)
- 97 - Dundee etc , Title Page
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [Trinity House continued] | [continued from page 95] and hold lands &c. &c. and to provide a fund by contribution among themselves for the maintenance of decayed or indigent members of the Society or their widows or other relatives The last Charter also authorises certain byelaws being made for the better regulation & security of the body politic In connection with this Society is a School for the instruction of Mariners & others in Mathematics and Navigation &c. &c. & which is carried on within the building they contribute also something considerable towards the salary of a minister of the Established Church under the jurisdiction of the Town Council The Society has no relation to the Trinity Board of London |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 96
[Volume signed]
James Carpenter, C. Asst. [Civilian Assistant]
30th. Jany. [January] 1858
A Cooke
Br Major RE [Brevet Major Royal Engineers]
30th. Jany. /58 [January 1858]
Ordnance Survey - Angus county, OS Name Books - Forfar (Angus) county - Volume 35 - Town of Dundee, OS1/14/35
This volume contains information on place names found in the Forfarshire town of Dundee.
Ordnance Survey - Angus county
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the county of Angus, which is in the east of Scotland. The boundaries of the county were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.