Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| COMELY PARK | Comely Park Comely Park Comely Park |
E. Beveridge Provest Mr Mathewson Comely Park Place Mr Duncanson Builder |
035 | [Situation] Adjoins Comely Park House, and New Row. and is about 9 1/2 chains West from Briary hill Quarry A park adjoining, and East of the New Row (The property of Doctor Stenhouse) Extends East 12 to 15 Chains - bounded on the South by Woodmill st. Extends North to wall on Trace (about 13 chains.) |
| COMELY PARK PLACE | Comely ParK Place Comely ParK Place Comely ParK Place |
E. Beveridge Esqr Mr Mathewson Mr Duncanson |
035 | [Situation] Adjoins Comely Park on the North and East, it Extends in an Easterly direction from New Row. A proposed street - at present 4 or 5 chains long - commencing at The New Row. |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 20
Sheet 5 -- Trace 8
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 122 - Town of Dunfermline, OS1/13/122
This volume contains information on the place names found in the town of Dunfermline.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.
View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties