Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| BRANCH OF THE BANK OF SCOTLAND | Bank of Scotland Bank of Scotland Bank of Scotland |
Mr Kerr agent Mr Cooper (accountant) Provost Beveridge (Priory House) |
035 | [Situation] About 6 chains West from Comely Park House A branch of the Bank of Scotland established here in 1840 The premises belong to the Company, Mr Kerr agent and Mr Cooper accountant, |
| ABBEY PARK PLACE | Abbey Park Place Abbey Park Place Abbey Park Place |
Mr Kerr (Bank of Scotland) Valn [Valuation] Roll 1848 Corner TicKet |
035 | [Situation] About 2 chains North from the Branch Bank of the Bank of Scotland A good street extending from st margaret Street to Canmore Street by the entrance to the Bank of Scotland The houses in it are of a good description and are occupied by persons of the better class |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 17
Sheet 5 -- Trace 7 -- Town of Dunfermline
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 122 - Town of Dunfermline, OS1/13/122
This volume contains information on the place names found in the town of Dunfermline.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.
View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties