Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| KINGOODIE | Kingoodie Kingoodie Milnefield or Kingoodie Kingoody |
Thomas Low Esqr. Mr Peter Keil Valn. [Valuation] Roll 1857-8 Stobie's Co. [County] map |
088 | [Situation] In the south-eastern portion of the parish. A two storey farm-house situated in the South-East Corner of the Parish of Longforgan, the property of Thomas Low Esq. and occupied by Mr. Peter Keil. |
| BRAEHEAD | Braehead Braehead |
Thomas Low Esqr Mr. Peter Keil |
088 | [Situation] A few chains NE [North East] of Kingoodie. A row of Cottages, on the Mylnefield Estate, occupied by Quarrymen employed at Kingoodie Quarry |
| TAYSIDE | Tayside Tayside |
Thomas Low Esqr. Mr. Peter Keil |
088 | [Situation] About 20 chains E by N. [East by North] of Kingoodie. A row of houses two storeys high, on the Mylnefield Estate occupied by Laborers &c &c. |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 63
Parish of Longforgan -- Sheet 88 No. 6 Trace 3
Ordnance Survey - Perth county, OS Name Books - Perth county - Volume 52 - Parish of Longforgan, OS1/25/52
This volume contains information found in the parish of Longforgan.
Ordnance Survey - Perth county
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the county of Perth, which is in central Scotland. The boundaries of the county were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.