Volume contents
- 1 - Forgandenny , index
- 3 - Forgandenny , page 3 (start)
- 10 - Forgandenny , page 10
- 20 - Forgandenny , page 20
- 30 - Forgandenny , page 30
- 40 - Forgandenny , page 40
- 50 - Forgandenny , page 50
- 60 - Forgandenny , page 60
- 63 - Forgandenny , page 63 (end)
- 64A - Forgandenny , loose items appended
- 65 - Forgandenny , title page
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| WILLOWCROFT | Willowcroft Willowcroft |
Robert Thompson Craighall David Halley Lochend |
109 | [Situation] In the northern portion of the parish A small Cottage having a small portion of land attached situated a short distance south of the Parish manse This house and the garden attached was given as an endowment by late Minister of this Parish to the school at the Path of Strue |
| CRAIGHALL | Craighall Craighall Craighall |
Robert Thompson Occupier David Halley Lochend Stobie's Co. [County] Map - 1805 |
109 | [Situation] In the northern portion of the parish A farmhouse with suitable offices and farm attached occupied by Robert Thompson and property of Laurence Oliphant Esqre, |
| GATESIDE | Gateside Gateside Gateside |
Robert Thompson David Halley Stobie's Co. [County] Map - 1805 |
109 | [Situation] In the northern portion of the parish A few small cottages on the farm of Craighall occupied by farm laborers |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 22
Parish of Forgandenny -- Sheet 109 No 8 Trace 1
Ordnance Survey - Perth county, OS Name Books - Perth county - Volume 29 - Parish of Forgandenny, OS1/25/29
This volume contains information found in the parish of Forgandenny.
Ordnance Survey - Perth county
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the county of Perth, which is in central Scotland. The boundaries of the county were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.