Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| MUIRCAMBUS MILL (Corn & Flour) | Muircambus Mill Muircambus Mill Muircambus Mill Muircambus Mill Muircambus Mill |
John Forgan F. Edington Duncan McGregor Co. [County] Map (1826-7) Johnston's Co. [County] Map |
026 | [situation] About 1 1/2 Miles N.W. by W [North West by West] from Elie. A large corn and flour mill in good repair, having a dwelling house and offices also a small farm attached Occupied by James Luke. the property of Mr. Baird |
| MUIRCAMBUS | Muircambus Muircambus Muircambus Muircambus Muircambus |
Duncan McGregor John Fortune F. Edington Co. [County] Map Johnston's Map |
026 | [situation] About 2 Miles N. [North] West from Elie. A large farm house and offices in good repair having a large farm attached Occupied by William Fortune who is also proprietor |
Continued entries/extra info
39 Parish of Elie Detached
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 81 - Parishes of Newburn, Kilconquar and Elie, OS1/13/81
This volume contains information on the place names found in the parishes of Newburn, Kilconquar, and Elie.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.
View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties