Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| CULTS LIME WORKS | Cults Lime Works Cults Lime Works |
William Cairns Cults Lime Works David Smith Cults. |
017 | [situation] About 1 Mile E.S.E. [East South East] of the Village of Pitlessie. A large and extensive Lime Quarries with farm house two stories high, offices and farm attached occupied by Mr. William Cairns and property of the Earl of Glasgow. The farm house has got no name. |
| SODOM PARK | Sodom Park Sodom Park |
David Martin Sodom Park William Cairns Cults Lime Works. |
017 | [situation] About 1 1/8 Miles S.E. by E [South East by East] of the Village of Pitlessie. A farm house one storey high with offices and farm attached occupied by David Martin and property of the Earl of Glasgow. |
Continued entries/extra info
25 Parish of Cults Plan 17B Trace 3
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 14 - Parishes of Collessie, Cults, Kettle, Cupar, Ceres and Monimail, OS1/13/14
This volume contains information on the place names found in the parishes of Collessie, Cults, Kettle, Cupar, Ceres, and Monimail.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.
View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties