Volume contents
| List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| SHAWS MILL BRIDGE | Shaws Mill Bridge Shaws Mill Bridge Shaws Mill Bridge |
Road Map schedule Mr Douglas Mr John Sang |
031 | [situation] 1 7/8 Miles W. by S. [West by South] of Chapel A Co [County] Bridge over the Gelly Burn at the village of Shaws Mill |
| SUNNYSIDE | Sunnyside Sunnyside Sunnyside |
Co [County] Map Mr Douglas Mr John Sang |
031 | [situation] 1 1/4 Miles W. by N. [West by North] of Chapel A few Cottier houses, the property of Robert Ferguson Esqr., 35 Chs [Chains] NE [North East] of Carden Tower |
| SUNNYSIDE PLANTATION | Sunnyside Plantation Sunnyside Plantation Sunnyside Plantation |
Mr Douglas Mr Gow James Lassels |
031 | [situation] 1 1/4 Miles N.W. by W [North West by West] of Chapel A mixed plantation on the north of Sunnyside. |
Continued entries/extra info
[Page] 36
Parish of Auchterderran -- 31.D.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 11 - Parishes of Abbotshall and Auchterderren, OS1/13/11
This volume contains information on the place names found in the parishes of Abbotshall and Auchterderren.
Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties
Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.
View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties