Skip to main content

Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 101 - Parish of St Andrews and St Leonards, OS1/13/101

Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 2
Index Continued

Names of Objects -- Pages
St Mary's Lane -- 71
Tower -- 17
Town House -- 37
Town Church Formerly Trinity Church -- 38
United College -- 24
Union Street -- 27
Western Bank of Scotland -- 27
West Port -- 35
West Burn Lane -- 71

Transcriber's notes

Index page, ruled for four columns of "Names of Objects" each with associated column of "Pages", but only column one has been so headed and actually used.

Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties, OS Name Books - Fife and Kinross county - Volume 101 - Parish of St Andrews and St Leonards, OS1/13/101

This volume contains information on the place names found in the parish of St Andrews and St Leonards.

Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties

Ordnance Survey was established in the 18th century to create maps, surveys and associated records for the entirety of Great Britain. These records are arranged by county. This entry has been created to enable searching for Ordnance Survey records for the counties of Fife in the east of Scotland and Kinross in central Scotland. The boundaries of these counties were altered by the Boundary Commissioners in 1891.

View more volumes for Ordnance Survey - Fife and Kinross counties