East Linton Associate (Burgher), United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as an Associate Congregation (Burgher) congregation in 1772. The congregation passed to the United Presbyterian Church in 1847, and to the United Free Church, as Prestonkirk East Linton North. In 1910 it united with Prestonkirk St Andrew's as Prestonkirk United Free. The congregation passed to the Church of Scotland in 1929 as Prestonkirk (East Linton) St Andrew's, and united with Prestonkirk (East Linton) Old as Prestonkirk in 1959.