Paisley Reformed Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a Reformed Presbyterian congregation before 1803. It was originally known as 'the congregation of the Shire of Renfrewshire', then based in Kilmacolm. In 1803 it split into East and West congregations, with the East church to be based in Paisley. In 1876 the congregation adhered to the union with the Free Church, as Paisley Oakshaw. It then passed to the United Free Church in 1900, as Paisley Oakshaw West, and to the Church of Scotland in 1929.