Greenock - Cartsdyke Associate, Church of Scotland, Free kirk session
A secession church court. It began as an Associate Session church before 1744. The congregation passed to the Church of Scotland in 1839, and to the Free Church at the Disruption. It was known for a time as Cartsdyke, but after a new church was erected at Well Park in 1853, it became known by that name, and passed to the United Free Church in 1900 as Greenock Wellpark. The congregation then passed to the Church of Scotland in 1929. The charge was linked with Greenock Mount Pleasant in 1957 and dissolved in 1979.