Glasgow - Cathcart Free kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a mission station in 1862, and became Cathcart Free Church in 1865. In 1900 it passed to the United Free Church, as Battlefield, and to the Church of Scotland, as Battlefield East, in 1929. It was dissolved in 1979, when it united with Glasgow - Langside Hill as Glasgow - Battlefield East (II)