Glasgow - East Campbell Street Relief, United Presbyterian, United Free kirk session
A secession church court. It began as an Auld Licht congregation meeting in the Tron session house. A church was built for the congregation on East Campbell Street in 1800. The parish was erected and disjoined from Glasgow - Shuttle Street (Auld Licht), in 1840. The congregation united with the Original Secession Synod in 1842, and to the Free Church in 1852, as East Campbell Street (Free), later known as Glasgow - Blackfriars (Free). The congregation was dissolved in 1903.