Glasgow - Queen's Park United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a United Presbyterian Preaching Station in 1866, and was formed into a congregation in 1867. It passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland, as Queen's Park St George's, in 1929. The parish was dissolved in 1946, when it was united with Glasgow - Camphill to form Glasgow - Camphill Queen's Park.