Glasgow - Patrick Newton Place United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a Relief Church congregation in 1823. The congregation passed to the United Presbyterian Church, as Partick West, in 1847, and then changed its name to Newton Place again in 1867. The parish passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland in 1929. It was dissolved in 1977, when it united with Glasgow - Partick Anderson to form Glasow - Partick South.