Skip to main content

Glasgow - Plantation United Presbyterian kirk session

A secession church court. It began as a United Presbyterian Preaching Station in 1872, and was erected as a parish in 1873. The congregation passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland, as Plantation Cornwall Street, in 1929. The parish was dissolved in 1953, when it united with Glasgow - Plantation St Andrew's to form Glasgow - Plantation.

Records available

No records found in Virtual Volumes on Scotland’s People. Records might be available at the National Records of Scotland (NRS). Please consult the NRS catalogue.