Skip to main content

Glasgow - Cathcart United Presbyterian kirk session

A secession church court. It began as a United Presbyterian congregation in 1887. Its original location was in the Couper Institute until the completion of a new church building on Clarkston Road in 1894. It passed to the United Free Church in 1900, and to the Church of Scotland, as Glasgow - Cathcart South, in 1929.

Records available