Glasgow - Caledonia Road United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It disjoined from Glasgow - Hutchesontown (United Presbyterian), in 1854. It was originally located in Commercial Road Academy. In 1857 it moved to a new church in Caledonia Road. The congregation passed to the United Free Church in 1900. The parish was dissolved in 1924, when it was united with Glasgow - Hutchesontown (United Free) as Glasgow - Hutchestown and Caledonia Road (United Free). The united parish passed to the Church of Scotland in 1929, and was dissolved in 1963.