Skip to main content

Glasgow - St Rollox United Presbyterian, United Free, Church of Scotland kirk session

A secession church court. It began with mission work in the Garngad area in 1852, and was erected a Mission Church in 1855. A church was completed and opened on Tharsis Street in 1861. In 1894 the congregation moved to a new church on Springburn Road. It passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland in 1929.

Records available