Skip to main content

Glasgow - East Campbell Street Free kirk session

A secession church court. It began as a Relief Church congregation in 1791. It passed to the United Presbyterian Church in 1847, as Campbell Street East, and passed to the United Free Church, as Campbell Street East, in 1900. It was dissolved in 1926, when it united with Glasgow - Sydney Place (United Free) to form Glasgow - Sydney Place and East Campbell Street (United Free). This united parish then passed to the Church of Scotland in 1929.

Records available