Edinburgh - Broughton Place United Associate (Burgher), United Presbyterian, United Free, Church of Scotland kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a breakaway from Rose Street (Burgher) in 1821. The congregation passed to the United Presbyterian Church in 1847, to the United Free Church in 1900, and to the Church of Scotland in 1929. In 1974 it united with McDonald Road Church to form Broughton McDonald.