Edinburgh - Leith Mariners Free kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a Church of Scotland floating chapel around 1821. It was erected quoad sacra in 1839 as Leith - Mariners' Church. It passed to the Free Church in 1843. In 1867 the name of the congregation was changed from Leith - Mariners' (Free) Church to Leith - St Ninian's (Free) Church. The congregation passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland in 1929. In 1940 Leith - St Ninian's was joined with the Church of Scotland congregation of Leith - Harper Memorial, under the name of Leith - St Ninian's Coburg Street.