Skip to main content

Edinburgh - Leith North Associate, United Presbyterian kirk session

A secession church court. It began as a Burgher congregation in 1816. North Leith Burgher Church became North Leith United Associate in 1820 and in 1847 the congregation passed to the United Presbyterian Church. The congregation then passed to the United Free Church, as Leith North Coburg Street United Free, and then passed to the Church of Scotland in 1929, as Leith Harper Memorial. In 1940 Leith Harper Memorial was joined with Leith St Ninian's, under the name of Leith St Ninian's Coburg Street.

Records available

No records found in Virtual Volumes on Scotland’s People. Records might be available at the National Records of Scotland (NRS). Please consult the NRS catalogue.