A secession church court. It was opened in 1845, and sanctioned in 1845. It passed to the United Free Church in 1900 and to the Church of Scotland parish of Carnbee in 1929.
Records available
No records found in Virtual Volumes on Scotland’s People. Records might be available at the National Records of Scotland (NRS). Please consult the NRS catalogue.