Renton United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as a United Presbyterian preaching station in 1883. The congregation passed to the United Free Church in 1900 as Renton South and united with Renton Levenside as Renton Levenside and South in 1910. The charge was later known as Renton Union, the name which it retained on transfer to the Church of Scotland in 1929.