Auchterarder - North United Presbyterian kirk session
A secession church court. It began as Auchterarder Associate (Burgher) congregation in 1812, when the minister of the old congregation of Kinkell was deposed by the Antiburgher synod. It became a United Secession Church parish in 1820 and a United Presbyterian Church parish in 1847 as Auchterarder North United Presbyterian Church. In 1900 it became Auchterarder Trinity United Free Church, in 1913 uniting with Auchterarder South United Free Church to form Auchterarder West United Free Church. In 1929 it became Auchterarder West Church of Scotland. In 1954 the church was united with Auchterarder St Andrew's to form Auchterarder St Andrew's and West. In 1983 Auchterarder Parish Church was formed by the union of Auchterarder St Andrew's and West and Auchterarder Barony Church.